You can easily change the formatting of selected text in the document text by choosing a look for the selected text from the Quick Styles gallery on the Home tab. You can also format text directly by using the other controls on the Home tab. Most controls offer a choice of using the look from the current theme or using a format that you specify directly.
To change the overall look of your document, choose new Theme elements on the Page Layout tab. To change the looks available in the Quick Style gallery, use the Change Current Quick Style Set command. Both the Themes gallery and the Quick Styles gallery provide reset commands so that you can always restore the look of your document to the original contained in your current template.
Safari Resort Beekse Bergen
Safari Resort Beekse Bergen, Libéma (commissioned by Signify)
Adjust our lighting design for the Safari Resort. Give special attention to the area where the animals walk. A moonlight effect is desired. In addition, create a lighting design for the entrance building and surrounding area. Make sure that the entrance building stands out more and accentuates the central function in the park. Match both designs to the African theme of the park.
– The shape of the facade determines the design. By accentuating the pillars, the typical shape of the building also becomes visible in the evening.
– Indirectly, this lighting also illuminates the space between the building and the bicycle shed.
– By ‘funneling’ the entrance of the building with light, attention is drawn to the entrance of the building.
– Illuminating the trees on the front and the right side of the building creates an attractive effect. By placing in ground spots between the trees, a sculptural effect is created. The trees become beacons, landmarks.
– The moonlight effect is created by illuminating different locations in the park from above. The light sources are hidden as much as possible between the trees so that you see the light effect but not the light source. The light effect is visible from sunset, the color of the light then gradually changes from yellow to red to magenta to blue light. Mimicking a sunset, turning into moonlight.
– At the rear of the entrance building is a terrace where an African sunset is imitated with light. This gives a warm summer atmosphere throughout the year. Intense colors spread over the rear facade. Gradually, not perceptible, changing from yellow to orange, red and magenta.
– When lighting around animals, the focus is on animal welfare. That is why low light levels and warm light colors have been used.
– The lighting is switched on at sunset and can be switched off at night. The lighting design is created with LED. LED has a long service life and low energy consumption.