You can easily change the formatting of selected text in the document text by choosing a look for the selected text from the Quick Styles gallery on the Home tab. You can also format text directly by using the other controls on the Home tab. Most controls offer a choice of using the look from the current theme or using a format that you specify directly.
To change the overall look of your document, choose new Theme elements on the Page Layout tab. To change the looks available in the Quick Style gallery, use the Change Current Quick Style Set command. Both the Themes gallery and the Quick Styles gallery provide reset commands so that you can always restore the look of your document to the original contained in your current template.
Municipality of Waalwijk
Make a master plan for the lighting of Raadhuisplein. With light, strengthen the center function of Waalwijk and the safety of the Raadhuisplein, keep energy consumption as low as possible, illuminate the existing Kropholler architecture and match the design with the current lighting.
– Creation of a direct marking of the center area by building up light levels towards the Raadhuisplein
– Illuminate unlit parts to achieve safety.
– Light and color levels of the existing and new lighting match. This creates tranquility and a coherent overview in the lighting design.
– By lighting a few points in the mostly neutral white-lit environment with a warm white color, a play is created between ‘silver’ and ‘gold’.
– Illumination switches off at midnight. Because of safety the functional lighting remains switched on. The lighting design is executed with LED fixtures. LED has a long service life and low energy consumption.