You can easily change the formatting of selected text in the document text by choosing a look for the selected text from the Quick Styles gallery on the Home tab. You can also format text directly by using the other controls on the Home tab. Most controls offer a choice of using the look from the current theme or using a format that you specify directly.
To change the overall look of your document, choose new Theme elements on the Page Layout tab. To change the looks available in the Quick Style gallery, use the Change Current Quick Style Set command. Both the Themes gallery and the Quick Styles gallery provide reset commands so that you can always restore the look of your document to the original contained in your current template.
Grote or Catharijnekerk
Municipality of Heusden and Church committee Grote or Catharijne church
Make an aesthetic lighting design for the outside of the Grote or Catharijne church.
– The visibility of the church is increased by illuminating the entrance and the facades. This also indirectly illuminates the area around the church.
– Replacing the light sources in the lanterns around the church increases the light level from further afield.
– To ensure that the church lighting corresponds to the lighting in the area, we have worked with low light levels.
– Lighting concept based on the unique history and function of the church: ‘as it is’. The church from 1550 has undergone changes through fire and war over time. The lighting design shows the church as it is today and thus emphasizes this rich history.
– Illuminating the inside and outside of the roof turret ensures that the roof turret can be seen from afar and becomes a striking landmark.
– Illumination switches off after 11 p.m. Because of safety the functional lighting remains switched on. The lighting design is executed with LED fixtures. LED has a long service life and low energy consumption.