You can easily change the formatting of selected text in the document text by choosing a look for the selected text from the Quick Styles gallery on the Home tab. You can also format text directly by using the other controls on the Home tab. Most controls offer a choice of using the look from the current theme or using a format that you specify directly.
To change the overall look of your document, choose new Theme elements on the Page Layout tab. To change the looks available in the Quick Style gallery, use the Change Current Quick Style Set command. Both the Themes gallery and the Quick Styles gallery provide reset commands so that you can always restore the look of your document to the original contained in your current template.
Dutch Reformed Church Harmelen
Dutch Reformed Church Harmelen (commissioned by Signify)
Illuminate the Dutch Reformed Church. With the lighting design reinforce the vision for the redesign of the Dorpsstraat and the connection of the ‘Gevlochten Lint’ squares.
– Increasing the light level of the church’s lighting to make the church more visible.
– Illuminating the church in a way that both its typical style and its central function in the Dorpsstraat are subtly enhanced.
– The modest use of different light color temperatures ensures that the light design fits well with the ‘Gevlochten Lint’ vision and accentuates the stately village character.
– accentuating the tower’s slate roof with light increases the visual impact of the tower as a ‘landmark’
– The lighting design is executed with LED fixtures. LED has a long service life and low energy consumption.